Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ok, just for the fans...

Um, hey people! I have just had so many angry people saying "Write on your freaking blog!" or words like unto it. Well, I thought I would seeing as how I just feel like it right now. Right now my students are reading, waiting for one of my students to finish her core test. Right in the middle of this beloved test, Lauren raised her hand and when I went to talk to her, I noticed her mouth was full of blood. 30 seconds later, she was throwing up blood in my sink. Hm...that was, needless to say, disgusting. She had obviously swallowed a lot of it before she decided to raise her hand. Poor girl. I must say, though that I have had only one student throw up so far this year (besides Lauren) and, unfortunately, that stuff hit the carpet.

Well, I'll try to be better at this, especially since I will have a lot of extra time on my hands this summer. I can still keep my journal and blog. Yeah. Yeah! YEAH!!

6 comments:

The Shumways said...

Welcome Back Gina! Blogging is da bomb sizzal (sp?). Ummm, o.k., blood? Why was this little girl throwing up blood?

Krystal said...

Yeah, i though you had given up so I'm glad you're back. I have the same question--what in the world made her throw up BLOOD? Disgusting, I probably would have thrown up myself.

Unknown said...

She told me she had a dentist appointment yesterday and I wouldn't let her continue talking with all of that blood in her mouth. I think she sat there swallowing blood for a good 10 to 15 minutes. We are core testing and she probably thought that she wasn't supposed to tell me she was bleeding profusely in her mouth. Core testing makes kids so paranoid. Sad.

Hallie said...

that is really gross. of all the subjects you can blog about you chose blood vomit?

Hallie said...

jk no offense, love your blog!

Sammy said...

Gina so great that you're blogging!!
Speaking of journals you should blog your journal story!!